-Would that it had made difference.
-You have made all in the world.
Next Scene of Gannibyl in Ep 6 Spoils of War. Funny moment, I think It was first time when Gannicus stayed with beautiful girl for whole night and didn’t have sex. They were talking. Really had a conversation. Sibyl showed herself again like true believer in gods, in Spartacus and the most important - in Gannicus. If I were Gannicus I felt myself uncomfortable, but at the same moment - I found myself responsible for Sibyl’s life.
When Gannicus looked at her face and in her eyes, he possibly thought “How such a delicate flower can appear in this world’s shit!? How someone like her can think about me as her savior?”
Sibyl said about changes in her world. Actually, Her world turned thanks to him. But I like the moment after “You have made all in the world” - She turned her head, stopping eye contact. But Gannicus still looked at her, even after her turning back to him. He was thinking about her words.
I used a lot of “faces” for this collage, because I think Sibyl is really beautiful in this scene. Her big green eyes, her hair…
Again and Again… Sorry for my bad English.
- tatianaalex reblogged this from kleoli
- tatianaalex likes this
- the-desert-winds likes this
- blueroseraptor reblogged this from gannicusthecelt
- blueroseraptor likes this
- gannicusthecelt reblogged this from fyeahgannicus
- fuckyeahgannicusandsibyl reblogged this from truegodofthearena
- somethinglovel-y likes this
- truegodofthearena reblogged this from sweetrupturedlight
- truegodofthearena likes this
- fuckyeahsibylandgannicus reblogged this from fyeahgannicus
- labyrinthvoices likes this
- narmohtar likes this
- fyeahgannicus reblogged this from kleoli
- areiana9 likes this
- viri1994 likes this
- sweetrupturedlight reblogged this from kleoli
- sweetrupturedlight likes this
- kleoli posted this