- If I am to die it lifts heart to share final moment with you.
- Many have fallen this night. You shall not be among them.
Episode 06 Spoils of War. This episode I re-watched more times than other ones. Because here I saw changes in Gannicus, his progress as a protector and a savior. I told this before, but repeated - because of Sibyl was needed protection and she was deserved to live, Both Gannicus and Sibyl were rescued.
It is known that when you try to save someone who you care about, you think more serious and attentive, because both lives are in danger. Gannicus could not allow himself to fight until the final breath. I think when he decided to distract Romans, he didn’t believe in his coming back alive. The appearance of Sibyl changed everything. It changed prioretety.
I used a lot of ‘bloody’ brushes to make this collage. I believe that describes the situation - blood, death, the falling of rebels and Sibyl’s acceptance of her fate (means she thought about her death), but Gannicus’s wish to save her anyway.
And love begins to burn in his heart …. like protection and care, but this is just a beginning.
- the-desert-winds likes this
- fuckyeahgannicusandsibyl reblogged this from truegodofthearena
- truegodofthearena reblogged this from sweetrupturedlight and added:
- truegodofthearena likes this
- karolina-ga likes this
- sesevas reblogged this from kleoli and added:
- totheendofourdays reblogged this from kleoli
- viri1994 likes this
- damaris32 likes this
- sweetrupturedlight reblogged this from kleoli
- sweetrupturedlight likes this
- youngerbrotherfrerin reblogged this from kleoli
- firstborngoldenbraids likes this
- areiana9 likes this
- carolmelb likes this
- ccajera likes this
- kleoli posted this